Following are the rules to submit films to the Free Spirit Film Festival 2022.
- Films made in the last one year after 30 June 2021 are accepted.
- Only one film per director will be accepted.
- Once a film has been selected it cannot be withdrawn from the Festival.
- Non-English language films must have subtitles in English.
- Request for entry fee waiver or reduction will not be accepted.
- Once an entry fee payment has been made, refund request will not be accepted.
- Films must be available for screening right after the selection has been announced.
- Winners chosen by the judges will be final and binding.
- FSFF has no obligation to disclose judges, selection process, and other information related to the Festival that are not already made public.
If you have any questions, please contact the Director.