Following are the rules to submit films to the Free Spirit Film Festival 2020. Films are submitted through the FilmFreeway and festhome websites. The last day to submit for this year is 15 September, and the selected films will be announced on 30 September.
- Films must have been completed after 30 June 2019.
- Non-English language films must have subtitles in English.
- Free Spirit Film Festival will not entertain entry fee waiver or reduction requests.
- Once an entry payment has been made, no refund request will be accepted.
- Films must be available for screening at the festival from 25 to 31 October 2020.
- Winners chosen by the judges will be final and binding.
- FSFF has no obligation to disclose judges, selection process, and other information related to the Festival that are not already made public.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the festival will be online this year, from 25 to 31 October. The platform will be announced later after we have worked out details with the platform that will host the festival.
If you have any questions, please contact the Director.